I've been tagged and I know this post is overdue-sorry! But the anticipation makes it all the more sweeter right? *grins*
I would think the characteristics of my version of a perfect love would be longer than 8 but since I'm being restricted to 8, so here's 8 lar.
1. Sense of humour - A person who could look at things from a humorous perspective always wins points in my book. Laughter's the best medicine anyway and He who does not take himself seriously is he who is happy!
2. Loving / Caring - A perfect lover would of course, have a loving soul, one who loves himself, the people around him and the world he lives in.
3. Worldly wise- He does not necessarily have to be smart, just world-conscious, knowing that the World Cup is held every 4 years and that the leatherback turtle is on the brink of extinction. In short, he musn't be ignorant; which is why I find myself having crushes on older, brooding, sophisticated men. lmao.
4. Mischievousness - A hint of mischievousness is much preferred than all-the-time seriousness. Naughty but nice!
5. Patient - One who knows certain things cannot be helped, like getting stuck in a massive traffic jam , or knows that certain things cannot be rushed but be allowed to run its course, and one who isn't easily irritated is good, because I can get pretty irritating sometimes!
6. Kind-hearted - Who would want one with a heart of stone?
7. Brave - Not afraid to show affection, not afraid to admit mistakes, not afraid to show emotions and not afraid of moi.
8. Passionate - Passionate in what he believes in and passionate in living.
Okay, that makes it 8. I'm done !
Not as easy as I thought.
Now I gotta tag 8 people, and they are *drumrolls*..
Kexin (hehe) , Kin Wai, Ee Von, Maggie, Adrian, Seng Aun, Shirlyn, Chee Shin.
Har Har. Have fun cracking your head!