Monday, December 25, 2006

It IS snowing

24th.
Roasted chicken, Cranberry sauce, lasagne, shepherd's pie, macaroni and cheese, crackers and tuna, beans salad, Salad-salad, angel's hair, potatoes, tomatoes, stuffings.
Cakes and orange.
Little children and family.
And a brand new addition - cousin's girlfriend.
Beautiful table, heavenly aroma. Too bad there are no pictures to tempt you.
Christmas makan of the father's side.
Went over to Asha's;
Briyani rice, chicken curry, mutton curry, vegetables, potatoes, cakes, cookies, murukku.
And orange.
And new company.

25th.
Blessed Christmas !
When I awake from my slumber I shall be going back to the dreaded routine of work and studies and work. I'm gonna miss my friends sooo much; UM shall be my abode for the next few months so forgive me if this space becomes my ranting ground.
I sincerely wish you a good year ahead, and that all of us shall learn and live and taste life in all its sweetness.
I wish you this quote :
God grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.

I wish you the strength to get through life's lessons,
and the child-like innocence to enjoy life's pleasures.

Jing-a-ling-ling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah.... so nice... For me 24th was room cleaning day, 25th was stay in room alone day.

WARGH!!! Y u so unfair wan... Must share happiness ma. Boo!!