Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Of boxes and bigger ass

I could just reach out and pop the moon

My life these days revolve around sleeping like a pig until about midday after which like a clockwork, I would brush my teeth, grab the cup of honey and slice of bread my dad prepared and plop myself down on the couch. Not before flipping on the idiot box, though.
I will then channel surf and start reading the day's papers.
Grab a quick shower and plop down again for lunch.
Channel surf once again and if I'm lucky I'll be able to catch a movie or two.
5.30 pm : Fashion Avenue over at Discovery Travel and Adventure.
6.00 pm : Get a kick out of watching the Emperor's concubines bitch and backstab each other.
Bathe again and off for dinner and/or go out somewhere with family or parents.
Comes home and plops down in front of a more intelligent box - The Computer. cue : Oooh. Aaahh.
When it's past midnight and dawn threatens to break in no more than 6 hours, I will then retire to bed and curl up with a good book.

And another day starts.

Man. I am so darn productive.

I need you to take me out. Please? If not I'll blame you for my bigger ass.

Currently loves : The Killers - Sam's Town
Currently boring into : John Steinbeck's Cannery Row

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hands up* I can take you out for coffee, ice cream, cakes and a nice western dinner but you dowan only.. :P

as long as you bring the 15 kg seafood i requested... :)

amy-da-great said...

to-lw

Fine...I shall save for my trip over the sea to where you're at..
1 dollar a day!