Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wednesday

This week's been pretty quiet so far *hint* *hint*
Okay, I managed to finish marking a huge stack of Bio papers; which totally increased my respect to all teachers who had to mark them every other month, plus books to boot. When I was marking 'em they never seem to finish!
I guess it didn't help at all that I was sitting cross-legged on the sofa in front of the TV with a red pen in hand. The pen is Indeed mightier than the sword.
I dunno, I think I'm too strict in marking? Or too, erm, detailed?
Thank goodness I have my brother to help me total the marks. Whether he willingly did it or not, I didn't care. At all.

My family and I went to Brickfields temple yesterday for Thanksgiving purposes, after which we went for lunch somewhere in some SS something in PJ which has lots and LOTS of food. What's more, they even have 'chee cheong fun' served in Penang style, with 'He Ko' . YUMMY! Who needs to drive to Penang when you can get them in good ol' PJ? after which we adjourned to Pyramid(yes, again!) for some shopping, on my brother's part. And me. A little.

Back to school today, almost couldn't wake up and returned the aforementioned papers.. *evil laugh*
OMG, it's soooo fun to be on the other end for once, threatening to read out their marks (of which I didn't, I still remember how I dreaded it before) and had them begging me for extra 1 or 2 or even 1/2 a mark. I did help what I could tho'.
The Suria magazine's photography session was held today too and guess what? I get to sit riiiiiight at the middle. In the TEACHER'S chair. LMAO.
Had padawan just now and now I'm here. Facing the computer.

oh, another thing.
It's A-P-R-I-L, in case you haven't noticed.
How thick skinned can I be?
Argh. paiseh betul.


Recently finished : Saving fish from drowning by Amy Tan
New addition and current read : Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom.

2 comments:

Esther said...

It's all about the wednesday, huh?! =)

amy-da-great said...

LMAO

Exacto !!!