Wednesday, April 19, 2006

17th April

Meeting the rest of the gang is always a good thing.
So I was, truthfully, looking forward to this day.
But, I was kind of nervous about having to speak too. I had this terror that I would just waste this chance away and not make a speech that spells 'OoomPH' .
I'm grateful that I managed to get through it.
Thank you for your support too, I really appreciate it. Tho' midway through I sensed a lot must be dozing their heads off.
But I'm glad I managed to do what I set out to do, that is to speak for everyone there,straight from the heart, and it's enough for me to know that there are people who got it, no matter how few.
All your compliments really made my day!


With Gaya n Li Teng



STPM'ers with their certs.
You can take a prefect out of craziness, but never craziness out of a prefect (or an ex-, for that matter)

With Peck Ling n Yei Sang

Lepaking afters.

----------------Keep in touch, people ! , Lurve ya~----------------------

No comments: