Monday, January 03, 2005

messy thoughts..

life is full of unexpected twists; and yet it bores the hell out of you...for me, at least. I dislike routine;for example being woken up from slumberland early in the morning, away from the warmth of me blankie towards the toilet..the thought of it! But being a taurean, stability is important to me. I want excitement! but not too much, in case of a sudden heart attack or massive migraines.. contradictions !

I want to live for a meaning;a cause, to leave a legacy befitting of a human being..I want to end sufferings, end poverty, end disillusionment. I want to be ME without thinking of what others think. I want to be able to say NO without the guilt...to be a good friend, daughter and citizen. OMG i sound like a contestant for a beauty pagaent or something.
but really, all true..and i'm sure all of them'll say the same thing but lets give them the benefit of the doubt, shall we.

and as much as i would want to deny it,
i can't help feeling like i'm matrerialistic at times and i don't wish to be one. I guess i'll just have to learn to be more grateful and not want too much.
in the words of worshipped, U2 from fav song Beautiful Day

"What you don't have you don't need it now

What you don't know you can feel it somehow""

or something like that .



No comments: