Tuesday, November 27, 2007

There's a new kid in town

I stepped into Jusco, Bkt Tinggi and I thought to myself,
"This is Klang?"

Wondered through the makan stalls and I rubbed my tummy,
"Ha. Ha. Ha. HA!"
(LW : We have freaking BBQ PLaza and Sakae Sushi in Klang now!)


I saw Guess, Bonia etc and I wondered,
"How long will they last?"

I saw my bunch of friends and I mused,
"How wonderful is this."


Lovely, lovely monday.

...

And oh, if you chance upon a book called The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, grab it!

It's the only book to date that made me stay up late to finish it in one night.

Breathtaking and a serious page turner. Just make sure you have a tissue box ready.

Current read : 'Tis by Frank McCourt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*claps hand

now... We'll just hope that it remains open till next year