Saturday, October 20, 2007

Donkey

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I should be studying!

Crap...someone give me a swift kick in the ass.

I've been

-sleeping too much for my own good; more than what I usually need

-going out too often

-watching too much TV

and you know what's the worst part?

I don't mind NOT studying eventhough I know there's so much to cover I can just break down and cry right now in front of you.
But I know I won't.

The saddest part about all this is that I'm losing grip of my old self; the old me doesn't care what her results are gonna be like as long as she does her best. Now, I find myself constantly worrying about my results and succumbing to the pressure of being on the dean's list.
Shit la.
It's just a freaking LIST!

You see? I KNOW that, but it's just not getting into my head. How I wish I've never heard of such a thing as a dean's list, CGPA and all that. I'm doing my degree for goodness sake; I should not be in this mad chase for excellent, perfect results.
Being in a university shouldn't be like this!
Or have I been living in a lie, believing in something that doesn't exist? Are we that kiasu,
or

am I that kiasu?

shudders.

What have I morphed into?

I want my old self back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you try remembering why you were there at the first place? Get back that passion that had you work that hard to get in at the first place... :) It might help you move again.