Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Exhale.

It was so difficult maintaining my composure in class.
I didn't want to appear shaken, I wanted to be the rock.

The optimistic.

I so badly wanted to look at the bright side of things but I just wanted to be alone in my room.

Alone with my thoughts, the sadness just poured out in bucketloads.
It stopped at intervals, at times when my head took over the reins - filling itself with inspirational sayings, beliefs, thought processes.

And yet when the heart wants to nudge the head over, it could with little resistance.

And the bucketloads start again.

It's hard not to be affected by this. I so badly wanted to do something that would be beneficial, something that I know I can do with my capabilities; something for the betterment of health and science.

Something that I can work on without any purpose other than for the quality and the potential of it.

I wasn't afraid of work. I wasn't looking for the easy one. I wasn't looking for a score-able topic.I just wanted knowledge and the chance to work on something that would utilize ME the most.

But it all boiled down to shitty luck.
The last I checked, I was wearing red underwear.
It freaking didn't work.

I cannot lie, it hurts. It hurts so blardy bad it's hard to remain the sunny me.

I know I can get through this, deep down inside I know that. The sun will rise again, the birds still chirp and everything still runs.

I know that life is what we make of it, and that I will make the most of the situation.

But at this blardy moment. It.hurts.

No comments: