Sunday, June 03, 2007

I'm going Ga Ga

'SO. Have you been working?'

Er.. No.

'SO. What have you been doing?'

Er.. Nothing?

Bumming around can get to you after a while and one can actually be bored out of one's wits with basically having naught to do.

HA! Yeah, right.

I'd like to bum my bum off when it's time for bumming, thankyouverymuch.

I'm deliciously happy today and wanna know why? I finally have this is my shivering hands

I was at Borders today and my intention was to get that book with my 50 bucks credit card thanks to Karin, Su Sien and the gang (LW : Heh heh) but my dad was there and he paid for it !

That's not all though, I walked out with not only Night, but also Jane Austen's Persuasion, F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby, Tender Is The Night and Virginia Woolf's Mrs. Dalloway.

*salivates*

But they would have to wait their turn though, for me's plodding through Brokeback Mountain & Other Stories; yeap. that Brokeback Mountain. It's a short story actually, one of many by Annie Proulx who also wrote The Shipping News, another good read.

Now, who says I haven't been doing anything?

No comments: