Thursday, October 01, 2009

Oh wow.

Blardy hell.
This has got to be the most stress-inducing semester ever.

Oh.my.god.

Never have I felt this helpless with the workload. It's so bad that the crazy notion entered my head, no matter how hard I try to push it way;
I felt shortchanged.
Felt like I always have to work doubly hard compared to everyone else in everything.

Which is nonsense really, because who am I do compare?
Who's to say whose burden is heavier than another?

Believe me, I can write a whole long list of discontentment if I'd want to but I know that wallowing in self pity is not the way to go.

As much as I want to believe that everything happens for a reason, sometimes I just want to curl up and go to sleep.
And forget about everything.

But I can't. And I know that I won't because I'm stronger than that.
The nonsensical part is that I know it, but I just don't feel it.
Which sucks a lot.


Tired.
I'm just very tired.