Friday, November 25, 2005

It's Friday.

Esther, Ee Von and I met up with Maggie for a pizza lunch today. We decided upon one of the first outlets in Klang, the one beside formerly-known-as-Ocean. My goodness, the staffs there are Super friendly and I meant that with every sense of the word. I suspect there was an undercover service inspector with eyes of a hawk and ears of erm..sim mei? Somewhere. Or maybe it's just their policy to be nice.

We ordered a set recommended for 4, which we later found hard to finish by the way,

and Waitress 1 : Itu saja ke?
Do we looked like ravaged eaters?
Waitress 2 came up to our table to check the bill and make small talk for like 4 times?

This same waitress also commented, “ You semua, comel-comel!” when we were about to leave.
Oh well, she's just stating the obvious. :Þ


Talked about stuff which i will not mention here and other benign stuffs. Had a blast. Too bad Maggie had to leave for work while the rest of us went to 1 U ! Woo hoo!

We went prom dress shopping, well, Ee Von and Esther mainly, as for me, just trying on for fun as I haven't even bought the tickets yet!
Tried a few in Blook. I like Blook. One was so low cut I could bet 1 million my father would not let me out of the house, One was ok but too clingy..can see everything!But kinda cheap, less than 100 bucks.
Ee von found her dress though, she looked nice in it!
Makan'ed in a place called “Old Asia” . Oh man, the food i ordered sucked! It was claypot 'lou shi fun' and they cooked it like cantonese fried kuay teow. Maybe it's just not to my taste.
Forgive me for I have sinned, I didn't finish my food!
Waitress : “Eh, kenapa tak habis?”
I was so tempted to say “Yela, Tak sedap ma” but I succesfully refrained myself.

It was just my luck that I had just reached home when Li Ern called for mamak with Choon Yen. I SO wanted to say yes but i could feel my parents boring a hole into the back of my head with their stares so *sigh had to say no. I'll be leaving for Penang tomorrow morning anyways and I haven't pack my stuff into the bag. Crap la, couldn't fit it all.The bag shrunk.

So to the few peeps who actually read this, I'll be in Penang till Wed. Looking forward to seeing those who are going later, later on Monday!

Signing off,
Moi.


No comments: